Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family Update

I know that I got behind in posting to the blog, life is crazy! So I thought I would update everyone on how we are all doing. Brenden just got his report card and did great as usual. He is such a smart kid! We do have to work a little on remembering and organization but his teacher and I developed a plan that seems to be helping him improve. He is in cub scouts and is still enjoying that. I can not believe that 2nd grade is almost over already....3rd grade - YIKES! He is a great big brother and very helpful. CJ is in the last few months of preschool and has done very well. His teachers love him and say that he is very much ready for Kindergarten.....again YIKES! He really enjoys school and is excited about next year. If all goes as planned he will attend Rodgers Elementary as well and go to all day Kindergarten. Kaiden....oh boy! What can I say, he is a challenge. He just turned three and is without a doubt going through the "HORRIBLE threes". He can be very sweet and lovable BUT mostly gets into everything and does anything that he is NOT supposed to. Cody is doing great! You can read about him in his 7 Month post. Me - Well I am still working of course! I am going to school full time and so far have a 3.9 GPA. I have to say that I am very proud of myself. Really there is nothing exciting to say - work, school, cleaning, kids, cleaning, more cleaning!

No comments: