Friday, September 18, 2009

Cody - 13 Months

Cody is a big boy now! He turned 1 on August 13th - wow time flies! Cody has such a great personality and usually is such an agreeable child. I say usually because just this last week he has learned a new art - tantrums! It is actually funny when he decides to throw his little (yes I do mean little) fits and usually it is only about food or if the big boys make him mad. Cody is really growing up and becoming a toddler - he says mama, nite nite and waves bye bye, is walking along the furniture and walking with assistance (when he wants to!). He has taken a few steps but like 2 of his big brothers did he knows that he can get where he wants faster by crawling. He loves to eat and there are very few things that he does not like, I am so thankful I do not have picky eaters. The Bayer Boys eat almost anything! Everyday Cody is learning something new and making me laugh with his personality and making me smile with his smile! He has great big brothers that he adores and Kaiden is the "baby helper" at Jessica's now since all the big kids are in school so Kaiden and Cody get a lot of time together!



No comments: